Tuesday, October 10, 2017

10/11 Outdoor Wednesday # 457


It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE
1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.
Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------

Time for the fair!!












Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

12 comments:

  1. I have looked through this post several times and simply cannot decide which pictures I like the best - they are all so wonderful - colorful and beautifully composed. I can just feel the fun and the end of summer vibe! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow What fun. Our little fair here is in August. I love the roller coaster picture---well are shots are great.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Susan,
    thanks most sincerely for hosting - the photos you share are truly breathtaking !

    May your day be filled with smiles

    XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just hear all the laughter and screams of this festive scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun at the fair ~ creative and colorful shots!

    A ShutterBug Explores ~ aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love State Fairs, ours starts this week. This is my first time joining in quite awhile, so happy to share, thank you for hosting
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. State fairs are so much fun- it's been years since I have been. My kids are going nexr week to show their hogs and goats...I know they will have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All fun and lively photos with the last ones really shining as the sun goes down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun!!!!
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really wonderful - joyous photos. The rainbow colours and the ones in shadow. Great collection

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like "Rummelplätze" - that's the german name for such fun!
    Greetings from Germany
    Kirsi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!