Thursday, July 29, 2010

Some people sure have short memories…..

I don’t pass along YouTube videos very often… but I think everyone needs to watch this one…and pass it along!

(From the video) “Some people sure have short memories…..and those who are too young to know need to be taught.. ..Come on I want to show you guys something…..”

(Turn your speakers up and get your tissues ready)

“We salute the brave men and women who have sacrificed so much for our freedom… ‘All gave some, some gave all’”

They fought for you (and me) and continue to do so EVERY day….

“THOSE WHO ARE TOO YOUNG..NEED TO BE TAUGHT” (and also the older ones who don’t seem to know any better)

12 comments:

  1. That is so powerful! I am sharing this with others. My father was a WWII Veteran and a military historian with two books and many magazine articles to his credit. He truly believed in getting the message out.
    Thank you. My father would have thanked you too.
    Karen
    Ladybug Creek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful you tube. Thank you for sharing it with us. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susan...I'm going to repost this and hope all your other commenters do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tribute!! We all need to be reminded.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tremendously powerful. thanks. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, thank you for this. Both my parents served in the US Army. My dad fought in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. My brother is retired Air Force. My uncles were Air Force and Navy. I lost an uncle when his ship went down off Normandy Beach. I will never forget. None of us should.
    God bless America and the right to spread the word like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I will pass this video along.
    Jane (artfully graced)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow. That is amazing. My grandfather fought in WWII, my great uncle went down with a ship going to England in WWII, my dad was a vet (served in Germany after the war), my hubby is a Viet Nam vet.

    That made me cry.

    Love it, thanks for sharing.

    I'm going to share it with others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this video. It grabbed my heart!
    Rhonda@MyTwistedRoad.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very touching and oh so true. Makes you have a lot more respect for every person who did and does fight for us everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this. I still have tears in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!